Glassman Subaru in Southfield Michigan is here to ring in the new class of Subaru models serving Warren Dearborn Livonia Southfield Detroit. We’ve got models like the Outback, Ascent, Forester, and Solterra. That’s a short list of the models that are making headlines this year, but there’s a whole bunch more waiting for you at our dealership. Take a few moments to get to know our headliners.
New Subaru cars SUVs EVs near Detroit are much more diverse than you think. The brand has gone far beyond just the Outback and Forester as their newsmakers. For example, the new Solterra is an EV model that helps customers move away from gas powertrains.
1. Subaru Impreza: Starting at under $20,000, the Impreza is one of the cheapest cars in Southfield Michigan. With so many people struggling with money these days, it’s a first choice for many Glassman Subaru customers. The trim lineup this year includes the base, base 5-door, Premium, Premium 5-door, Sport, Sport 5-door, and Limited 5-door. This punchy sedan/hatch player features stylish 18-inch alloy wheels and body-color rocker spoilers (Sport 5-door).
2. Subaru Legacy: If you’d like to spend a little more and get a little more, check out the slick new Legacy. Its standard symmetrical all-wheel drive and active torque vectoring deliver a much more track ready performance. Its prize powertrain is a 260 direct injected turbocharged Subaru Boxer engine. Choose this one, and you’re off to the races.
3. Subaru Forester: The iconic Forester is one of our most popular new Subaru cars SUVs EVs. It’s serving Warren Dearborn Livonia Southfield Detroit drivers with 8.7 inches of ground clearance, LED steering responsive headlamps, and dual-function X-Mode with Hill Descent Control. The Wilderness trim gives you even more ground clearance (9.2 inches) and a set of 17-inch matte-black finish alloy wheels with Yokohama GEOLANDER all-terrain tires.
4. Subaru Outback: Many people consider the Outback to be Subaru’s signature SUV, and we’d agree with that. It always stands out among new Subaru cars SUVs EVs near Detroit. The newest model comes with an outstanding Limited trim featuring a Harman Kardon premium audio system, leather-trimmed seating, and 182 HP to 260 HP performance. The Outback gets a Wilderness special edition this year with High-Capacity fixed roof rails, 9.5 inches of ground clearance, and front and rear bumpers with extended cladding.
5. Subaru Solterra: Make way for Subaru’s first EV. This model has an outstanding driving range (222-228 miles), 215 horsepower, and 249 lb-ft of torque. Interestingly, Subaru decided to make their first EV a compact crossover, and that suits most of our customers just fine. It’s serving Warren Dearborn Livonia Southfield Detroit with an electric powertrain that’s capable of doing away with fuel prices altogether. Even more good news for the model is that it’s uniquely designed and doesn’t follow tradition at all. If you want something unique, the Solterra is an excellent choice.
We invite all our customers to browse through our new Subaru cars SUVs EVs right now. We have a Live Chat window up on our new inventory so that you can easily reach a sales associate when you need to ask questions. Our finance team is available to take your questions about auto loans and leasing, too. We’ve got a handy trade estimator for those who plan to use their current model to finance their new one. Customers with questions should write or call a member of our team to ask questions or leave feedback.
Glassman Subaru proudly serving the following cities: